1. Clean the furnace/air conditioner.
2. Clean the supply and return registers and grills.
3. Clean the supply and return ducts.
4. Install electrostatic air filter and odor control products.
The ductwork in your home is a huge part of your air conditioning system because it is responsible for delivering all of the cooled air throughout your home.
When your air ducts are cleaned, your entire home benefits and not only will air duct cleaning keep your entire system running at peak performance, it offers many other benefits including:
– Improved Air Quality
– Lowered Energy Bills
– Improved Home Comfort
– Few HVAC Repairs
– Eliminate possible allergy containing dust.